Will you be my Valentine?

Love is definitely in the air...at least online! I have found so many fabulous shops who have numerous items perfect for your Valentine. I love red & pink, so Valentine goodies are among my favorites.

Cherry Heart Boutique has created several beautiful Paris chic Valentine pocket tags. These would look terrific hanging on your wall or adorning a package for your special someone.

Popalicious creates a variety of ceramic heart pendants. I especially love the hand-painted pink & brown design, as well as the elegant black & white pendant. pictured here

Nesta USA is a great source for unique Valentine's Day cards. And I love the tattoo style heart on this candle holder.

You may prefer a sweeter look for your Valentine. If so, check out Sweet n Shabby Roses. The glittery cupid ornament & pink rose card are nothing if not sweet.

What chickadee wouldn't want to sport an adorable tote bag (pictured) or tee declaring that you are feeling frisky? Melissa Vest's Cupid is My Homeboy & Love, Love, Love are also fabulous designs.

Geek + Nerd, one of my favorite Etsy sellers, has created adorable felt goodies for your Valentine. The mushroom of love & knotty heart are the perfect way to say I Love You!

SanFran 67 is an extremely talented paper artist. The heart garland is a beautiful paper sculpture I'd be proud to display year-round. Although not exactly Valentine themed, the doggie sculptures are also fabulous!

Lily Bay Soap & Sundry has an adorable Valentine's gift set available. The set includes four heart shaped soaps & is packaged in a cute take-out style container.

Stay tuned for more great Valentine's Day finds. And don't forget, the January giveaway kicks off this Sunday, January 27th.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was checking out the tote bags because I love bags and I saw Melissa Vest's t-shirts. These are awesome too- love the biker chick one! Thanks for posting her stuff!

Unknown said...

i am having trouble seeing your images. i dont know if its on my end or yours. can everyone else see them?

Anonymous said...

I love the heart garland by SanFran. Also the Pocket tags are quiet funky.

Anonymous said...

The heart garland by SanFran, and the Pocket tags are really very nice. I have a blog on Valentine's Day http://valentinesday4all.blogspot.com/ . Can we do reciprocal link exchange between your blog and my blog?

Anonymous said...

That heart garland is too sweet! :)

samantha hahn said...

Thanks for finding me and making me a flickr contact. You have a great blog! I love the paper here. Check out my blog too sometime.
Nice to meet you!
Samantha
www.samanthahahn.com/blog

kelly said...

That heart garland is absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing your great (+ funky!) "finds!"