Made By Girl

Jennifer Ramos, designer & owner of MadeByGirl.com, is dedicated to becoming a successful entrepreneur. Her paper goods are printed on recycled or post-consumer paper in hopes of spreading environmental awareness throughout the world. All of Jennifer’s designs are fun and colorful as seen in the Love Pack. I love the multi-colored Amor cards, as well as the UK flag designs. I especially love the pop art designs as seen on the Rococo Chair stationery. Broken, with Spanish translating to "You can have my broken heart," is a poignant design. Check out all of Jennifer's wonderful & unique designs today.

3 comments:

Bobbypin Bandit said...

Thanks for the link to Jennifer Ramos' site!! I absolutely LOVE the "broken" card and poster. She is my new favorite!!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Hey there, thanks for the nice words on my company...its always nice to see people blogging about me and my products.

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

Anonymous said...

The Birthday Cupcake cards are awesome - such amazing colours:

http://madebygirl.com/product.php?product=NC-08

Lisa L.