Little Cookie

Little Cookie is a local designer I had the pleasure of meeting at the Urban Street Bazaar in Dallas. This designer specializes in making Kanzashi which are hair ornaments used in traditional Japanese hairstyles. Each petal in these delicate designs are hand dyed, hand folded and hand mounted one at a time. The Double Periwinkle hair clip is beautiful, as is the Sunny Kanzashi comb. Little Cookie creates other fabulous accessories including the super apple messenger bag which I love. The adorable Mona messenger bag is another favorite!

4 comments:

Felicia said...

Thats a beautiful flower :)

Unknown said...

I love Kanzashi. I have been creating little kanzashi flowers for a few years but never hand-dyed the petals. Her flowers are stunning.

Kim J. said...

We talked to them for a while there. They were so nice and probably one of the friendliest booths. I think my friend bought some of these for her nieces. They are gorgeous!

Your Good Buddies said...

Thanks so much for the feature in Funky Finds, and all of the nice comments, everybody. All of the encouragement is much appreciated! :D