Pay It Forward

Check out Bernie Berlin's blog, A Place to Bark, and see how you can make a difference. If everyone donates just $10.00, we can help Bernie win a grant from the Six Degrees foundation! Tim Holtz, a very popular scrapbook designer & artist, is even offering up some of his original art as an incentive for those who donate.

ETA: Bernie's badge is now in the Top Five! That is awesome...but A Place to Bark needs to be in the Top 4 to win the grant money. Please spread the word to everyone you know. Animal lovers unite! Read more on Bernie's blog.

5 comments:

Sunshine said...

Awesome! I had never heard of this organization before but it seems like a great place. I donated $10, I hope they get the grant. They deserve it!
- martha

Scribbit said...

I'm new to your blog but have been reading for a couple weeks and love it, great finds.

Keely said...

Thanks for letting people know about this organization! It sounds great ... and the fact that it is run by a fellow artist makes it all the better!!!

I donated and also posted to both of my blogs about them. I hope it helps!!!

Annie Oakleaves said...

This is great! you find the best things.Whenever Im bored lately I look to see what you have up and it leads me to so many places!

claudine hellmuth said...

thank you thank you for posting about this!!