Three Dog Party


Three Dog Party's motto is "Craft fast, die old, and leave a messy room!" I love it. And look at their logo. Those dogs on typewriters are killing me! I love the secretary silhouette that adorns patches, hoodies, and tote bags. The typing dog I am so crazy about can also be found on this tee. Isn't the air mail postcard fun, too? You can get the same graphic on a cute striped tee, as well.

Note: This is post #483, so there's still plenty of time for you to post a link to a funky find in order to enter our current contest.

6 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I love the dogs on the typewriters too! As a writer, I really appreciate thatI I think I'm heading off to order one of those!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Have you ever checked out www.superherodesigns.com? Really cool jewelry, tshirts, journals. Just happened upon it and looked like something you'd like (forgive if you've already spotlighted it before). Hey, I gotta find some "funky finds" to win this contest!! LOL

Anonymous said...

love the dogs on the typewriters too...you know I am crazy about all cool dog stuff :)

Susan Schwake said...

love these too! something about old typewriters make me go crazy....

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! LOVE this tshirt.. and this is a new fav of mine.. The Black Apple.:)

LOVE the dollies..
so cute ( and ever so slightly freaky..)

http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=475775


Keep it up girl LOVE this blog of yours! :)
Peace.
Ngai
xx

majamom said...

LOOOOVE their MOtto! off to check them out!
Cheers!
MB