Everyday Is A Holiday


Jenny Holiday, a new Funky Finds reader, posted a comment with a link to her shop for my contest. She was unsure about leaving a link to her own work, thinking perhaps it isn't kosher to self-promote. Just to clarify, I LOVE when people leave links to their shops & work. How else will I find them!? Anyway, Jenny & her boyfriend Aaron are artists & they make the most fabulous cake artwork which they sell in their eBay shop, Everyday Is A Holiday. I wanted to post about their shop now because of the fabulous Halloween artwork that caught my eye. I love the Halloween cupcake collage, too. All of the mixed media pieces are wonderful, especially this red cake that I adore. Have a look-see today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Bless your Funky Lil heart!! What a surprise!!! I just called Aaron in to show him the fab typewriter/chihuahua tee shirt!!! (both right up his/our alley)...who on earth thought we'd be seeing our Cake Art!! I thought I was losing my mind!..Thank you SO much! We would love to send you a Halloween Art Squared as a thank you for being so sweet!! If you would like...email us your address!! Such a doll!! thanks bunches!! Have a fab day!! lots of luv!
xoxo Jenny & Aaron

FauveDesign said...

Sooo,cute!!

Anonymous said...

I have spent the last 15 minutes trying to determine which one I want to purchase. I love the Halloween artwork. I think I'm gonna go back to ebay and order the Halloween tray.

What an adorable find!!

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE these pieces! The Halloween cupcake piece is just TOO cute!!

♥ KNITTING ART said...

I really liked your works.
Haven't you seen my hobby world yet? If you like to see new ideas, and some new projects - Waiting for your comments...