Richmond Street Designs


Heather of Richmond Street Designs & I seem to have some things in common. She too is a graphic designer by day, but likes to get her hands dirty working on artwork and crafts. Heather makes these small works of art on playing cards by layering paint, vintage paper & other pieces. And each piece comes with a metal hanger on the back ready to be displayed. I find these to be very touching & thought provoking. There's also some pieces that are larger & on different mediums, as well as items such as birdhouses. Have a look around!

2 comments:

Emily Adams said...

Sweet stuff...btw, I love getting comments & emails from you - I'm just a loser when it comes to responding to all of them. :) I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that your blog makes me smile every day!!!

Looking forward to seeing you again...

Kandice said...

Hi Jessica! No, it's not in Arlington... :( but I'll still be around Atown to hang with the fam. Hope you have a great week!