Reckon


Reckon is a cool Etsy shop run out of Austin, Texas. Here you will find lots of unique handmade limited edition apparel, bags & pillows. With the new Gap ad, Audrey Hepburn is again at the forefront of fashion. So why not get a tee featuring the icon? I also like the Jackson Pollock screened tee, as well as the Lloyd Dobler tee. And for all the old typewriter fans out there, here's a tee for you. I have never in my life seen a onsie emblazoned with Robert Smith's mug, but this one is fabulous!

10 comments:

trudesign said...

I like her stuff alot.

MaryMo said...

Ooohhh, I might have to get one of these shirts - I can't believe they have a William Blake one!

FauveDesign said...

owwwww,i just LOVE Audrey hepburn!!

Anonymous said...

oh i saw this! i bookmarked this Etsy store to buy xmas presents for my sister and brother.

get zapped said...

Audrey was sexy, handsome and gorgeous! Nice tee.

Monica said...

I love Audrey! Have to get that Audrey Hepburn Tee for my birthday.

Jo said...

Fabulous tees - gotta get me a Hepburn one!

holly said...

i just wrote to them to see if it's possible to get this design screen printed on paper, too. i'll let you know!

holly said...

jessica, great news! chris can do this screen print on high quality paper! yay!

Anonymous said...

I suggest you no longer recommend this store. You'll see if you check out his feedback. He has been extremely rude to customers who were asking where their long-overdue, paid-for items were.