Contrary


Contrary is a cool Etsy shop full of fresh, fun and affordable jewelry for any occcasion. I love the vintage buckle necklace, as well as the Secret Garden earrings. And aren't these leaf earrings stunning? Miss Mary Contrary Andrews also has many cool prints to choose from. I really want an antique typewriter key necklace, too! How about these adorable sewing machine earrings for a seamstress you know? There are too many fabulous items at Contrary to list, so scoot on over there & check them out for yourself. Don't miss the Contrary Garden blog.

4 comments:

sulu-design said...

So happy that you featured Contrary! I'm hoping that perhaps you came across Mary and her designs through my blog, but I happy for Mary no matter how you found her.

Anonymous said...

I love this website and most of the ones you highlight, great job! You are one of my daily routine blogs.
I have an artist website for you to check out, I love the barrel 'o monkeys, the 45 insert and fruit loop necklaces!
http://livewirejewelry.com/common_objects.html

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much for the feature!! You have made my night!! I have really enjoyed reading yourblog and have marked it in my favs!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

lookwhaticando said...

I love Secret Garden...I keep my eye on that shop and have finally added it to my Etsy favs. This blog is very helpful and interesting. Thanks for all the cool finds. For some fabulous plush please visit my site www.LookWhatICanDo.esty.com, for cool art go to www. ashleyg.etsy.com for wonderful art/plush/bags/etc go to www.craftpaca.etsy.com. xoxo Dawn