Stocking Stuffers


I recently learned about Stocking Stuffers while reading the Pink Bathtub Designs blog. Erin of One Lucky Baby has started this Etsy shop as a one-stop spot to find cool stocking stuffers from a variety of Etsy sellers. You can buy packages such as the pink dot sock monkey package which is full of goodies appropriate for children. You will also find fabulous stockings, my favorite being the sock monkey portrait stocking. Another great packages is the gal pal stuffers which is full of fun girly stuff such as softies & moisturizer. Keep checking back for more additional items. Such a fabulous idea to make holiday shopping easier while promoting indie artists & crafters!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I saw that the other day too, such a good idea.
I can't stop with the recs! Her'es another one for By Boe jewelry. I found out about this designer after my boyfriend got my a lovely necklace at a local boutique.
http://www.byboe.com/jewelry/
Not for everyone, but they're simple and interesting pieces--and the price is right.

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are great as Ive got 3 little monkeys to do stockings for this year. And I see you are from Arlington! Im originally from Weatherford TX and my mom has 2 shops there still. But right now Im misplaced in WI!?!?!?! Love your blog and cant wait to check out the archives for more Christmas ideas.

Anonymous said...

Wish I thought of that! Great... no wonderful idea!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, variety of handmade goodness how lovely!

Anonymous said...

WHat a cool idea!