Creative Chaos Artistic Stamps


My favorite pair of artistic sisters, Linda Woods & Karen Dinino, recently mentioned Creative Chasos' cool stamps on their blog, Visual Chronicles. People tend to spell their names wrong (or miss the mark completely) when writing about them. I copied & pasted their names right off their blog, so if they're wrong it is not my fault. (Love ya girls!) Vickie Enkoff is Creative Chaos & she has a wonderful collection of rubber stamps, as well as art accessories & zines that she has published. The background stamps are very cool & would be perfect for collages & other projects. My favorite stamps are the hands, especially the large pointing hand. I also like the vintage labels & tags stamps. You will find stamps in just about any category you can imagine. Take some time to browse...I don't think you will be disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for spreading the word about my stamps! I love images that work well in collage and my line reflects that. Your blog looks great and is a great resource for finding more places to check out on the web!

sulu-design said...

Yes! I love rubber stamps and am excited to check out this new resource for them. Thanks.