Pencil Shavings


While reading the Indie Shopping blog I came across Pencil Shavings, the art site of Kate Dolamore. Kate's birthday was August 14th, so she is having a sale that runs through September 7th. I absolutely adore the shadow play stationery! The Tin Can Correspondence print is a great piece, as is Robot. I am really loving the illustrations on all the cards, especially the You Are Cool card complete with an adorable penguin. Be sure to download the hip paper doll for some fun & note that shipping on all orders is only $1 regardless of your purchase.

3 comments:

LishDDorset said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I love it! Love this link about the shop, it's so cute. Keep up the nifty bloggin!

gracia said...

Shadow play stationery... I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the link...
cheers, gracia

AnastasiaC said...

what cute offerings - I love the cards and stationery!