Made With Love By Hannah


Made With Love By Hannah is full of cool hand screen printed items. I seriously need several of these beautiful skirts. Who wouldn't look adorable in a skirt adorned with gnomes & toadstools? And the apples are just begging to be mine! I also love the wycinanki skirts, as well as the bukarest skirts. There are lots of fabulous tops to complete your wardrobe, too. The valentine top that is trimmed in black ric rac is so sweet. And how about a toadstool tee to accompany your gnome skirt? There's lots of other fun stuff, including these adorable knick knack notecards. Talk about originality! I love it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

those skirts are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, fantastic find. Love these.

Dawn said...

i love the little quote you have up on your blog title. it gave me a chuckle. i really needed that too! ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah, that skirt really is the cutest!!!!!!!

Anastasia said...

oh this is really beautiful!!! Love it!

Green Kitchen said...

God I love this. I've been eyeing her stuff for sometime. Thanks for visiting. :)

nico said...

love it all... so cute so cute....