Bitter Sweet Genevieve


Bitter Sweet Genevieve is Genevieve Dionne who lives and works in Vancouver. I am loving her fabulously unique bags! Now, I am deathly afraid of birds; however, I am strangely drawn to this particular bag. Maybe it has something to do with the lovely shape & color combo. The Drone handbag is pretty rockin' as well. But what I find really interesting are these little ephemera wallets which are embellished with a found photograph. I especially love girls in summer sandals. Do not miss seeing Genevieve's terrific artwork either.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great bag for sure, I love that its green..such a good color!

Anonymous said...

this is a super cute bag! you have so many cute finds on here. :)

thebutterflycollector said...

I love Genivieve and her fabulous creations! Her woddburning art is fabulous and her website is wonderful, retro and fun! Great find!

Anonymous said...

I am happy to know I am not the only one terrified of birds!