Ten gift ideas for moms and moms-to-be this Mother's Day (May 10).
1. Do you have a new mommy in your life or a grandma who would love to display the names of her babies on a pendant? Queen Bee Designs by Amanda has plenty of designs to choose from.
2. Got a groovy mama? Show how much you love her with a handmade tile from TileSmile.
3. Treat the rockin' expectant Mother to a funky top from XY Factory.
4. Moms will love a personalized necklace from Designs by Cathy.
5. Hard-working Moms deserve a little TLC. Give her a mix ‘n match soap set from Riffraff Soaps so she can pamper herself a bit.
6. Treat the special woman in your life to a custom"i"zed pendant necklace from iWEAR...do you? Pendants can be custom"i"zed on one side or both sides for no additional charge.
7. Mom will love a hand-blown glass pendant created by Mark Hamilton of Solstice Glass.
8. My Granny planned her road trips according to the blooming time of wildflowers, namely bluebonnets, our state flower. She would have loved the note cards and other hand-painted goods from The Teapot Co-op.
9. Women love handbags, especially ones large enough to hold all their junk, but, while remaining stylish. The Sweet Heart Hobo by Jmacc fits the bill.
10. And for more great maternity wear, check out Mommy Trends. Their humorous tees are stylish, comfortable & funky.