Embroidery is the art or handicraft of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn.
1. MaryJane Boutique features fun embroidered numbers and letters - a fun decorative piece for any child's room.
2. Dominic In Ohio creates beautiful hand-embroidered cards that are works of art. Treat your Mom with one of these cards this Mother's Day (May 10).
3. Here to There offers adorable embroidered tees. The wiener dog and little birdie are fantastic!
4. Crafters will love the embroidered needle books by Jenn Maruska Design. The bookmarks are terrific, as well.
5. Kainkain is a wonderful source for upscale home decor. The Pink Casablanca Pillow Cover is gorgeous and I love the fun High Heels shoe bag.
6. The Daily Pincushion's designs are more like miniature works of art than pincushions. The Cherry Blossoms are gorgeous.
7. Petalouda is the Greek word for butterfly. It is also the name of a shop featuring lovely embroidered clothing for children. I love the turtle hoodie and the tie tank top.
8. Mary's Granddaughter creates sewn, embroidered, and painted art. I really like the Greta Doll, as well as the embroidered piece Greta Is Not Amused.