Wintergarden

Wintergarden is a lovely shop where flowers bloom all year long. Glenda Garbutt creates beautiful hand-knit accessories. She says her creations are inspired by friendship, nature and some of the most beautiful yarns ever spun in America, Japan and Peru. Her goal was to blend two of her great loves, yarn and jewelry, with fun and surprising results. The floral corsages are miniature works of art that weave & spiral to create eye-catching pieces. The Chrysanthemum brooches are also terrific designs. And my favorite items Glenda creates are the wrist corsages that make lovely accessories that liven up any ensemble.

*GIVEAWAY - Closed: Enter to win a hand-knit wrist corsage from Wintergarden. Visit Glenda's shop and leave a comment on this post noting your favorite item. Giveaway ends at Midnight CST, Friday, January 30.

18 comments:

Kim J. said...

hello my darling! These are ultra cute! I love the Camilla Wrist Corsage - Small Red and Purple. These are 2 greats colors together :)

tjp said...

That's my favorite, too. The camilla wrist corsage - small red & purple! LOVE it!!

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

How do you choose 1??? The colors and designs are incredible!! I love Anemone Corsage Green, Fuchsia and Orange which is here:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16062334

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Camilla Wrist Corsage.
mitanari[at]yahoo[dot]com

Jenny Grace said...

I definitely love the anenome corsages, in orange and green.

Jen said...

I love the wrist Corsage in red and purple. These are just so cute! Please enter me in for your great giveaway!

Jennifer(Crooked-Needle Primitives)
primitive.zoey@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I adore the Gothic Rose Wrist Corsage Medium Black and Red!

heatheranne99[at]hotmail[dot]com

altermyworld said...

i love the camilla choker. :)

thank you for such a giving heart pls add me

altermyworld(dot)angw(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

The Fireside Blossom Corsage Pink Purple is really pretty. Thanks for entering me!
unforgetable_dreamer_always (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Wanda said...

Oh so pretty!
I would love one of these.
My girls would too.

Tori C. said...

Fireside Blossom Corsage

Laura Stewart said...

these are my favorite - how cute

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17119445

Helen said...

I love the Cream York Rose Wrist Corsage. It's so unique.

Aik said...

My favourite --- The Fireside Blossom Corsage Pink Purple!

aikychien@yahoo.com

Cynthia.Richardson said...

I like the Wine Sakura Brooch

Anonymous said...

I like the Gothic Rose Wrist Corsage Medium Red and Black. I wish I could knit.
lisa
iluvchrisnlevi@aol.com

paleseptember said...

I really like the Sea Blossom Corsage Green Blue Purple!! beautiful :)

Elissa said...

What cool accessories! I like the Camilla Wrist Corsage - Small Orange and Gold.

elissa at huebert dot org