The Shops @ Funky Finds

Have you looked around The Shops @ Funky Finds lately? Our online marketplace is an easy to use and funky place to buy and sell handmade goods. We have some of the funkiest artisans who have opened Shops since we launched the site last July.

JD Star creates cool handwoven bracelets that are made with the same 100% Cotton DMC brand embroidery floss that we used as kids. My favorite is the green and brown Happy combo.

Lolafalk is another one of my favorite artisans. Lauren creates a wide variety of beautiful handbags and totes. The Urban Lola Tote is a roomy and versatile bag that any woman on the go will love.

Purple Toes is a great shop featuring handmade jewelry created by Donna Ryan. I own several pieces of Purple Toes jewelry & love them all! The deco ruby red glass drop earrings are some I would love to add to my collection.

And, speaking of cool accessories, you don't want to miss Tara to the T's fabulous hats and hair accessories. There's many more Shop owners that have great offerings listed on The Shops @ Funky Finds. Our advanced search page allows you to search by zip code, city or state to find artisans in your area. What are you waiting for? Get to shopping!

3 comments:

Tara Tonini said...

Thank you for posting about my hats and accessories!!!

-Tara to the T

Tori C. said...

I am trying not drool all over myself as I look at these awesome shops!

LOLAFALK said...

Wow - thanks so much for featuring my shop in this post! I'm so excited!!

-Lola