Chics & Stones

Cindy Manning decided to follow her passion in the creative arts by offering women an eclectic mix of unique artisan-crafted jewelry at a great value. Chics & Stones showcases beautiful accessories, including earrings, necklaces and bracelets. I especially like the earrings created using assorted fresh water pearls in green and bronze, as well as the Southwestern Style necklace. Cindy also creates Celebrations bracelets that make special gifts for various occasions. And don't miss the lovely handmade pewter bookmarks for avid readers & book lovers.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for considering Chics & Stones a "Funky Find" We appreciate the support from all of our fans.

Anonymous said...

I always receive compliments when I wear my Chics and Stones Jewelry!

Anonymous said...

Cindy has such a great eye and feel for making great jewelry. I love hercolor combinations. Each piece goes with so many shirts and sweaters that I already have. She's found that great balance of "forward" fashion, fun and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Every time I wear a Chics & Stones piece of jewelry I get compliments! Today I was wearing one of Cindy's beautiful necklaces - made with tear drop pearls and handmade glass beads - Funky and yet elegant at the same time. My boss commented on it as soon as she saw it this morning. Each piece is unique - you know you will never see another one like it...Keep beading Cindy!!!

Anonymous said...

Carol said,
So many of my friends and family enjoy wearing chics and stones jewelry because each piece is unique. The different combinations of beads and stones are stunning.

Unknown said...

I have given many pieces by Chics & Stones as gifts to friends and family members. Everyone loves them. The celebration bracelet is a perfect, unique gift. I love the color combinations.