Show Some Love

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching! Show some love with funky handmade items I've found for you & your love.

1. Ao Designs offers a beautiful garnet love necklace complete with two sterling silver hearts with hand-stamped initials. A thoughtful customizable gift!

2. Chloe Boutique has several pieces of jewelry perfect for Valentine's Day. I love the damask heart & the vintage sweetheart dangle earrings.

3. The Cupid's arrow and Hugs and Kisses tote bags from Bags Plus by Miss Bea are fun accessories for February.

4. I love hedgehogs and what better way to show it than by carrying a hedgie purse from BAM Designs!? The Be Mine sock monkey purse is also fantastic!

5. Bricolagelife offers unique handmade cards that are perfect for showing some love.

6. Mary Had a Little Party offers Sweetheart Toppers that are perfect for your Valentine soirée.

7. Love Valentine's Day sweets, but not the calories? Treat yourself to some fat-free plush sweets from The Little Bitty Bakery.

8. Salvagenation has lots of lovely vintage Valentines to choose from. You "auto" be my Valentine!

9. Decorate your space this Valentine's Day with felt garland from Really Bad Kitty Creations.

10. Celebrate the season of love with a wearable mix tape featuring all the classics from "Feel Like Making Love" to "I Can't Fight This Feeling" from Every Little Counts.

11. Little girls will look precious in the Valentine's-themed bows created by Tip-Tops Designs.

12. NKP Designs has created a lovely natural hearts stoneware coffee mug you can celebrate love year-round with.

10 comments:

SalvageNation Vintage said...

thank you for suggesting my etsy shop for Valentines. I appreciate you mentioning my items. What a darling blog, I'm going to add you to my favorites list.

Unknown said...

Just was notified that a buyer found me on here- thank you so much for adding me to your valentine funky finds.

tiffany
bamdesigns

Anonymous said...

Afternoon everyone!

Wow, your arts and craft designs are really lovely! They would make perfect gifts for Valentine's Day! I can't believe how fast Valentine's Day has come round again! What really annoys me is those big greetings cards companies charging so much money for a card, (I won't name names!)So I think I may have found an alternative solution to this problem! I always send my friends a Valentine's Day text message, just to say hi! However I find a text message a bit dull, but I have found a different way to send a greeting which has a much more vibrant, and upbeat feel about it! My friend Lizzy first introduced me to the world of electronic greetings about a year ago when she went back packing around Australia. She said she found it hard to write letters, and she didn't always have a mobile phone signal! So whenever she had the chance she would go into an internet cafe and send an e-Card. This method is such a great way to keep in touch with friends, and family. With Valentine's Day coming up I think it is a good way to just send a little surprise greeting. I have done my research, and tried out loads of different sites, but I have now finally found the best Free Valentine's Day e-Card site for me. This site has both romantic, and funny, light hearted Valentine's Day e-Cards, so there is a card to suit everyone! E-Cards are not for everyone, but I think they are definitely worth a try! Just wanted to share my thoughts and findings with you all! Hope you all find this useful, Kind Regards, Nicole.

Amanda said...

oooh, lovely feature here!!! YAY! I'm so honored to be amongst such wonderful talent!!! Thanks so much for having me here as a Funky Find!

myminimocs said...

what a great collection of goodies you've put together here! thanks for sharing!!!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

What a great collection...beautiful finds!!

Tip-Tops said...

Thank you for featuring me!!

:0)
Lisa
Tip-Tops Designs

Natalie -- NKP Designs said...

There are so many terrific things on this list and I'm honored to be included. Thanks so much!

Natalie

BeadedTail said...

Such wonderful finds! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

thanks again for including me in your valentines finds! looks like a great selection of LOVEly gifts!