R. Nichols


These days everyone is aware that plastic bags are naughty & wasteful. If you want to be eco-friendly, but can’t stand the thought of carrying those dowdy reusable grocery totes, check out the latest designs by R. Nichols. This fabulous company has come to the rescue to help make a difference...with style. You will WANT to use these stylish bags that are created using 100%-recycled fabrics. They are large and strong with long black handles for easy carrying. Also, an all-woman manufacturing company makes these machine washable bags in the USA. And these totes are not just for groceries. You can tote them to the library, to the beach, anywhere. The adorable squirrel tote is my favorite!

4 comments:

Junie Moon said...

I agree that it's a good thing to do for the environment. This bag is adorable.

Kristen =) said...

These bags are so F-U-N!!

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to get an eco friendly grocery bag....thanks for reminding me I really don't need to buy the one from the grocery store!

Lacy said...

"naughty and wasteful" tee hee. That made me laugh.