Halloween Hodgepodge


I have lots of great Halloween links I haven't had a chance to post about. Here's a hodgepodge for your enjoyment.

Adorable Jack-O-Lantern baby hat knit by Trina Brielle

Wonderful crochet patterns of finger puppets & gourds by Eternal Sunshine

I love all the scrapbooking kits & supplies at Scraps of Time

Festive Halloween tags created by Good Morning Sunshine

Miskellaneous' plush Halloween Frankenstein brooch

Paper Valise is one of my all-time favorite funky finds. This shop is stocked with tons of fabulous Halloween provisions to be used in numerous crafts.

Little Pretty Studio has a terrific Halloween platter kit. I would love to make this to have on hand next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my Jack-O-Lantern baby hat! Your Halloween finds are all great. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, love the finger puppets!