Lark


In my pledge to buy homemade this holiday season, I've been thinking more about handmade ornaments. Lark, an English company launched in 2005 by Allison Jones, features a wonderful collection of handmade Christmas decor. The crochet Rudolph toy would make a lovely gift for any small one (or me!). There's also a number of crochet ornaments to choose from, as well as the adorable embroidered snow babies. Lark also has a wonderful collection of children's items and grown-up gifts. There's numerous items featuring the popular slogan 'Keep Calm & Carry On.' And I love the My Best Toy greeting cards. Check out all the fabulous whimsical items Lark has to offer.

4 comments:

Fauve Design said...

okay those are the cutest ever!

Scribbit said...

Love those--I'm a sucker for a fried pastry! Donuts are my favorite.

Kristen =) said...

I went to the site and under the "for you" section they have the cutest Vintage Fabric Mirrors!

I love them!

Alyssa Thomas said...

so cute, love the donuts!