Planet Mom


Planet Mom was created by friends Eileen & Elise. Their stylish apparel & accessories are embroidered with irreverent expressions geared toward women, especially moms. Some of the hilarious phrases you can find embroidered on their tees, hoodies, pants, hats & more include Mother Superior, Nanny Deprived, PTA Reject, and Star of my own Reality Show. Emmy award winning reality star Kathy Griffin wore her "Whine? No. Wine? Yes." and "Botox Free" tees on her Bravo series My Life on the D List. You'll even find fun gifts for men in their shop! These creative women capture the humor that is necessary for mothers to maintain throughout life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shirts are Hilarious..As soon as I succesfully procreate next year, I want one! lol! I'm In Texarkana. Soon I'll be moving to oh so cold Ohio! So...clue me in on a good Christmas swap. I'm gonna need another! COme on by my place and help me wit my new blog! TTYL! May the craft be with you!

owen,tania,caleb,thaddeus, gideon,hannah said...

gotta get me some of those...