Birthday Wishes


In honor of my 31st birthday today I give you some birthday-inspired finds!

1. 1969 Original Vintage Zodiac Poster perfect for any Leo!

2. Birthdays are for celebrating, so why not display that flair with a collaged birthday block from Pocket Full of Prettys?

3. The hoop earrings from April Bella featuring August's birthstone, the peridot, are beautiful.

4. Isotope's Leo Constellation Star Astronomy Graphic printed on an eggplant colored tee is lovely.

5. Any strong Leo is sure to love The Lion necklace from Brooklyn-based Contrary.

6. Sweet Pickle Designs offers a vibrant birthday pendant banner that will be a great addition to any festive party.

7. As I've mentioned many times in the past, I LOVE MONKEYS! You can imagine my excitement when finding Spirit Mama's sock monkey cake toppers - perfect for any age in my opinion.

8. What August birthday gal wouldn't love to receive a lovely sparkling Peridot Silver Ring created by Arctic Jewelry?

9. I would love to see lots of colorful Party Poms at my birthday soiree, thank you!

10. And I would certainly enjoy sporting a unique Steampunk ring embellished with a Peridot Green Swarovski Crystal by edmdesigns.

1 comments: