Charmed Memory

Josie Burke of Charmed Memory was born and raised in New Zealand. While spending the bulk of her childhood with her grandparents, she quickly developed a fascination with anything and everything from their era. Josie says her childhood memories & experiences carry over into her interesting jewelry designs. The Mad Tea Party bracelet is a fun collection of Alice in Wonderland inspired charms & images. I really like the Marie Antoninette's Most Regal Trinkets charm necklace featuring vintage brass charms. If you're looking for pieces that are eye-catching & unique, you don't want to miss the layered necklaces. Also available is a nice collection of charm necklaces made using various images. The Pretty in Pink collage charm pendant is my favorite!

GIVEAWAY: Enter to win any pair of earrings from Charmed Memory. Simply visit the Charmed Memory shop & leave a comment on this post noting your favorite design. Giveaway ends at Midnight EST, Friday, August 28.

14 comments:

TopaChica said...

I love the entire collection! You're Old Fashined style is so lovely. But, the Madre Tribute Pin with Charms is probably my favorite.

Janice said...

So many unique designs, I love the Pink Perfection Charm Pendant.

Unknown said...

Love the shop. Her stuff is amazing. I love the Roses on French Ephemera Charm Earrings. It was hard to pick ~ Her stuff is wonderful ~ Kim ~bspence15@comcast.net

Alana said...

I am in love with the "Beautiful Flapper Girl Charm Pendant" Great shop!

Laura Stewart said...

love the OohLaLa Paris Trinket Charm Necklace

E said...

Without a doubt Bleu Rhapsody Necklace! 'Bleu' is the color of many things, but one of them is will power and it shows with this necklace - there is a fierce beauty to it.

Suzanne said...

So many beautiful things. I've already picked out several favorites. My most favorite has to be the Shabby Chic Rose charm bracelet. So pretty!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Great earrings and what a pretty shop!! I love just about everything in there...the graphics available are so pretty, and the jewelry is gorgeous! My fav is the Rhode Island Charm Necklace
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29378867

I just have a soft spot for pretty pink flowers!

Smiles, Karen

talula said...

Gorgeous shop! I'm an etsy seller too, and it's a fabulous place!

This necklace is beautiful!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29378379

Great job Funky Finds for finding Charmed Memory!

*Suzy* said...

What a fun shop --- loving anything vintage.

Dee said...

My Mother loved flowers and seeing The Shabby Chic Rose earrings brought back warm memories of her. All your earrings are just darling.

dyjackson20044@yahoo.com

Rebecca said...

I loved the Blood Red Rose Charm Earrings. Very nice.

Valerie said...

Beautiful collection! I have to say that as roses are my favourite flowers - I adore the Shabby Chic Rose Charm Pendant.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I like the Tattoo Style Love Swallow Charm Earrings! All of the collage sheets are great too!