Karate Kat Graphics

Karate Kat Graphics began in summer '06 with Mary Grover's kids selling homemade cards & giving half the proceeds to kids' charities. Their Zazzle shop features their artwork on hundreds of playful, yet polished, products. There's plenty of fun items perfect for birthdays, including customizable stickers and invitations. One of my favorites are the stamps featuring Mary's 12 year old's lovely Made With Love drawing. This year, Karate Kat Graphics is donating half their profits to Save the Children, an organization dedicated to creating lasting change in the lives of children in need in the United States and around the world.


GIVEAWAY: Enter to win a sheet of 20 Love postage stamps - winner's choice! Simply leave a comment on this post noting your favorite Love design to be entered. Giveaway ends at Midnight EST, Monday, August 10.

11 comments:

Bridal Shower Favors said...

The postage stamps are so cool

Kim J. said...

I love the #6 set!! Totally cute!

Jingle said...

These are so fun! I really love set #35! Too cute!

TopaChica said...

I would LOVE to use the "Love Rules" stamps on my wedding invitations.

jude said...

Set #28 caught my eye because I teach at a high school where our mascot is the COWBOY! And...everybody loves a Cowboy!!!!

Anonymous said...

we have to choose which set we like BEST? That's so hard. I maybe narrowed down to #7. THese are adorable, and a really cute idea.

Crystal Sixberry said...

I really liked the pac man heart one, that was cute but so was the love gun one. They had a lot more designs than I thought they would. I liked more of them than I thought I would too.

anastasiamae said...

It's so hard to choose!! Every set has some that I really love and they're all so cute! If I had to choose just one, though, I think it'd be set #6 :D

Laura Stewart said...

i like set # 3 best

Patty said...

These are so neat I love all of them but if i had to pick my favorite today it would have to be #2.

kimberlyv26 said...

i LOVE set #33!!