Stephanie Levy

Stephanie Levy is an American artist currently living in Munich, Germany. She is now selling limited-edition archival prints and fine art card sets featuring her artwork in her Etsy shop. All of Stephanie's prints and cards are printed with professional pigment inks on high-quality archival papers, ensuring that the colors will remain fresh for a lifetime. The card sets make wonderful gifts, as well as home decor when framed. I especially love the watercolor stripes set. Stephanie's brightly colored prints, such as White Sangria, are sure to liven up your home. Interior 08 is another print I'd love to have. Peek inside her studio, visit Europe, and be the first to know about shop updates and giveaways on Stephanie's blog.

2 comments:

iva yaneva said...

This is lovely! I am off to check it out :)

Luna Levy said...

Thanks so much Jessica! I really appreciate your helping me get the word out :)