SimaG Jewelry

SimaG Jewelry specializes in personalized jewelry in both English & Hebrew. Sima Gilady hand-stamps her metals and letters creating a piece you will treasure forever. The rimmed disc necklace makes a thoughtful personalized gift for just about anyone. And why not share your favorite quote hand-stamped on a silver necklace with your loved ones? The Will You Marry Me ring has to be the most unique approach I've seen to proposing! Sima generously created a gold disc necklace for me with my initial & I love it. I have received many compliments when wearing it & can tell you that these pieces are very eye-catching & well-made. See what's happening behind the scenes at the SimaG Jewelry blog.

*GIVEAWAY: Enter to win a 14/20 KARAT GOLD FILLED disc with CZ Necklace that has YOUR name - YOUR word - YOUR letter on it. Simply visit SimaG Jewelry and leave a comment on this post noting your favorite design. Giveaway ends at Midnight CST, Thursday June 18. Please leave your email address so I may contact the winner.

21 comments:

Kat C. said...

The Big and Bold Ring is irrisistable in it's simplistic glam

katch05 at gmail dot com

Pam said...

I love the "your family" one of akind necklace.

melacan at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE MY SHINING STAR necklace is my favorite. drala625 at yahoo dot com

Giant Sis said...

My favorite is "Your Name In Hebrew Or English On A Sterling Silver Disc With Your Birthstone". I would give it to my sister who is living in Hungary for the next year. She has an affinity for Hebrew and studied it in college - I would love to have a Hebrew word on it for her. (my email is on my google profile).

Laura Stewart said...

I love the lucky number and birthstone necklace - so cute!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21526419

The Giveaway Diva said...

love the YOU ARE MY SHINING STAR necklace!!! so pretty!

Unknown said...

My favorite is the newest one out there. the 1st ever spiral handstamped disc!
love love love it!!!

dsfsdfs said...

I love the thicker disc necklace - so pretty!

Melissa said...

I love the 2 Names 2 Wear necklace. It would be perfect with my 2 favorite kiddos names' on there.

Jingle said...

I really like the disc with a rim design!

Rachel said...

The "Circle of Joy" necklace is beautiful! I love all of them- picking was tough ^_^

AmandaGale said...

Your Family - One of a Kind - Necklace

I love personalized jewelry, I'm very sentimental!!!

amandagale at sbcglobal dot net

Mackro Publicity said...

I love the quote on your necklace!
I love the quote "Adversity Reveals Genius, Prosperity Conceals it"

Lauren said...

I love the your name in Hebrew sterling silver with birthstone charm. I actually loved too many items!

Embley Veronica said...

It's tough to choose, but I always end up going for the hearts. :) I'd love to see some pet-themed ones too, like cat shaped or something. :) The "will you marry me" ring is too adorable, though I'm already married, so it's a little late for me. The big font ones with the raised edges are also tempting, but like I said, in the end, it's the heart design that I like best. Beautiful work!

Veronica at
princess.puppy@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

A HUNDRED HEARTS Handstamped Necklace This is too hot. Love it. Awww.. I hope I win.
Jen

Anonymous said...

I love her work, all of it. Hard to choose but I tend to favor slightly the Say Anything - Custom Sterling Silver Cuff

Who knows, I may end up buying it. :)

vvblair@yahoo dot com

viv said...

oops, I did that wrong...not annon.

~v

Anonymous said...

A beautiful lady, a hundred hearts, laugh as much as you breath, the grandmother's flower necklace...How do you pick just one? How many ways can I say I love it all?

Anonymous said...

oops-delilahmcmasters@aol.com

midnight27@gmail.com said...

THE FAMILY - one of a kind necklace. Beautiful!