Able Mable

Leann Jurmu is a pro at finding the unusual and making it into something functional. Her talents are displayed at Able Mable, a shop full of functional, yet funky, home items. I love the bright, patterned light switch covers that will add pizazz to any room. Leann also creates lovely baby blankets available in a variety of color combos. The black, white & red blankie is fantastic! I especially love the unique signs & frames. Have Your Cake & Eat It Too would be a terrific addition to our kitchen. Of course, Dieting is Wishful Thinking could follow that one up nicely!

*GIVEAWAY: Leann is giving away one set of her funky coasters! Simply visit the Able Mable shop & leave a comment on this post noting your favorite item to be entered. Please leave your email address so I can contact the winner. Giveaway ends at Midnight CST, Sunday, July 5.

14 comments:

Pam said...

I like the Blue Randoms Single Light Switch Cover

melacan at hotmail dot com

Laura Stewart said...

Gorgeous stuff - I love the Fruit Half Apron!

Jingle said...

I love the yellow circles stash and go purse! So adorable!

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

What fun gifts and must haves! I am loving the Bird in Mod Trees Set of 4 Coasters

Katie said...

Wow, the Flowing Circles Set of 4 Coasters are totally gorgeous!
katiekarr at gmail dot com

Jo said...

I love the Flowing Circles Set of 4 Coasters!

itsonlyjc AT hotmail DOT com

Janice said...

I love the flower lovie.

Roxie Morrow said...

Love the sparrow collage. I'm in love with birds, so I had to bookmark her Etsy store. Wow! Amazing stuff!
Roxie
jorabeels AT yahoo DOT com

Site Editor: Sarah said...

The colors of all the items are fantastic! Very summer and spring-oriented! The outlet covers are lovely.

Site Editor: Sarah said...

PS: sko921 [at] yahoo.com

Giant Sis said...

I like the Olive Sally Bag!

Teresa said...

beautiful shop! love the stash and go pouches - where were all these cute things when my girls were babies?:)

readplayrun said...

love the coasters!

minishoes1 said...

I like the -Losing weight sign. how cute is that and I love the giveaway! Thanks! jacquecurl1@gmail.com