Bohemian Vintage

I love vintage finds, but don't always have time to scour garage sales and flea markets. Bohemian Vintage is an online shop full of funky vintage items ranging from accessories to home dècor. The Bohemian Indian bowl is the perfect home accessory to catch your keys or other little bits. I also love the retro coffee carafe, as well as the vintage poker set. I instantly envision my husband & I sitting around the home together like the perfect 1950s couple! Bohemian Vintage also has very interesting & detailed pieces like the Moroccan Pitcher that has a unique leather handle. And for all those budding writers out there, what better way to get your creative juices flowing than to begin the old fashioned way - on a vintage Royal typewriter? At $25, I'd say it's hard to pass up!

1 comments:

The Houseplant Chronicles said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out! I just found this tid bit about our little shop. FYI, we just opened up our storefront in Tampa, FL. : )Thanks again!