Even Saint Valentine would appreciate these finds!

Only twelve days 'til Valentine's Day! Here's a few ideas for all the Cupids out there that need to do a little shopping.

1. Grams Gems, one of our participating Spring Fling vendors, has some great Murano heart pendants to choose from. Show some love year-round!

2. Another Spring Fling vendor, Dark Candles, offers unique gift sets that are perfect for men, as well as women. We have purchased a variety of scents from Dark Candles and have loved them all.

3. Julie Collings has several craft bits that are Valentine-themed. The Valentine girls and boys are charming.

4. Story of My Life also has some great Valentine craft items, including exclusive Lucky in Love clear stamps.

5. The tags found at Seasonal Delights are lovely. The Love Bird tags are especially nice.

6. The embroidered heart pocket by Aqua Art Studio is a sweet deal at only $5!

7. My Good Greetings offers terrific kid's Valentine's. The 4x5 inch 100% recycled content cards provides little ones with a "green" alternative for Valentine's Day.

8. Patti Holcombe of Dreaming Giggles Design has great Love-themed artwork available, as well as wreaths made using recycled wool sweaters.

9. I love the plush hearts by Dallas-based artist Christina Wezwick. Midnight Snack is a great source for fun fat-free treats!

10. I can think of nothing better than a little love monkey that is ready to wish you a happy Valentine's Day. Spirit Mama has lots of great polymer clay offerings.

11. If you just can't make up your mind, you might want the Love/hate earring set by Paw and Claw Designs.

12. Jennifer Squires is offering Valentine’s themed modern fine art photographs that will help illustrate the love you have for your sweetie.

13. Oh how I love the Valentine Love Pairs found in Rosie's Bears and Bitty Critters shop!

14. And, if you'd like to create your own sweet Valentine, don't miss all the wonderful projects featured on The Long Thread blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning everyone,

Ooooh, I love the look of all those Valentine's Day treats! The second picture from the left, are those pink scented candles? Such a good idea putting together those little gift ideas! Oh yes, it is that time of year again! Valentine's Day is coming up fast! Not sure how everyone else feels about February 14th, but I always seem to get really stressed out! I always send my friends a Valentine's Day text message, just to say hi! However I find a text message a bit dull, but I have found a different way to send a greeting which has a much more vibrant, and upbeat feel about it! My friend Lizzy first introduced me to the world of electronic greetings about a year ago when she went back packing around Australia. She said she found it hard to write letters, and she didn't always have a mobile phone signal! So whenever she had the chance she would go into an internet cafe and send an e-Card. This method is such a great way to keep in touch with friends, and family. With Valentine's Day coming up I think it is a good way to just send a little surprise greeting. I have done my research, and tried out loads of different sites, but I have now finally found the best Free Valentine’s Day e-Card site for me. This site has both romantic, and funny, light hearted Valentine's Day e-Cards, so there is a card to suit everyone! E-Cards are not for everyone, but I think they are definitely worth a try! Just wanted to share my thoughts and findings with you all!Hope you all find this useful, have a great time whatever you get up to on Valentine's Day this year, but make sure you make your plans in advance, you don't want to be rushing around at the last min! Way too stressful! Warm wishes, Nicole

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!