Look Who's Funky Found

Joe & I created a new page this weekend called Look Who's Funky Found! If you have been a featured find, we would love for you to add the "I'm a Funky Find" graphic on your site or blog. Send us the link to the page you host it on & we will link your name to that site. This is one more way to give everyone that much more exposure!


Wendi said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my site and entering my giveaway.

You have a great site. I'm glad that I found it!

Jennifer Perkins - Naughty Secretary Club said...

Hey lady, I promise to get this on my blog pronto! Also just got my rad new shirt in the mail today you guys are so awesome. I LOVE it, thank you thank you thank you. I also just added my Funky Finds sticker to my giant mega mug of water I carry around so I'm advertising for you full time these days.