1. Earth Expressions has a great selection of pendants, including several that are perfect for Halloween. I especially like the creepy owl pendant, as well as the Happy Skull.
2. This year I have enjoyed collecting Halloween themed art. The Decorated House has a wonderful collection of artwork & illustrations. The masked Beau Bunny is fantastic! They also have several great Halloween cards.
3. I love all the handmade pouches created by The Dainty Squid. The Kitties & Pumpkins pouch is a great accessory for Halloween. And how wonderful is the Day of the Dead print seen on this coin purse?
4. If you prefer to create your own Halloween decorations, check out Scraps of Time for lots of great supplies. The Toil and Trouble add-on kit has wonderful images.
5. Horror Decor definitely has a unique offering of home dècor items. The Massacre throw pillow will definitely spook your guests, as will the blood splattered lamp shade.
6. Get your little ones in the Autumn spirit with an adorable pumpkin onesie from Annie Jack Designs. The customizable baby bibs are also very cute.
7. Elsie's Flat has lots of great aprons that will keep hostesses in a festive mood. I love the Halloween Candy Corn apron that looks more like a cute dress than an apron.
8. Have you read Twilight? I just finished the book this weekend & cannot wait to get started on the second book. If you love it, too, you might want one of the Twilight-themed pendants from Designs by Appletree. I don't know about you, but vampires make ME think of Halloween!
9. Caseybots has fun plushies that are great for Halloween. Frankencritter & Draculum are fun for small children without being too scary.
10. The Small Object has a fun project showing how to decorate pumpkins with felt leaves & wooden acorns. Perfect for Autumn!
11. Matthew Mead is a wonderful source for unique templates you can download for free. I love the vintage images!
12. Bats tend to be thought of as creepy animals, but the plush bats by The Small Cat Club are too cute. Sola is my favorite! And don't miss the fantastic artwork.
13. Moon's Creations lists a new Halloween Amigurumi each day in October. Who can resist the little pumpkin & gold forest bun?