Trixie + Peanut


Trixie + Peanut founder Susan Bing understands that pet owners desired the very best for their four-legged friends. What began as a small mail-order business has blossomed into a New York City boutique & website that now has a worldwide following. The products that initially caught my eye here were the Halloween costumes for pets. Can you get any cuter than this pirate or piggy costume? And I cannot quit giggling when I see this adorable caterpillar costume! You will also find tons of great products for your pet, including toys, gourmet treats, beautiful collars & leashes, and much more. There's also a nice selection of gifts for pet lovers you know, as well as sympathy gifts. If you have a pampered pet, this shop is sure to please!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww that doggie looks kinda of sad, but the outfit is super duper cute. I am off to check out the website. ^_^

kstyle said...

Wish I had found the catapillar costume for my Halloween series. I'll be laughing all day thinking about it. k

Anonymous said...

hey, do you seek out newborn goodies too? i'd love to see some :)