And the winners are...

- Marybeth wins goodies by Michelle Caplan
- Angie Urbon wins goodies by MaryMo
- Kathleen wins goodies by The Black Apple
- Wannabe wins goodies by M. Patrizio
- Heatherly wins goodies by Insurgent Muse
- Tearsa wins goodies by The Paper Princess

Winners, please email your address to jessica_hood [at] hotmail [dot] com

I want to thank everyone for participating in my contest. I received tons of wonderful links to funky finds! Thank you all for reading Funky Finds...it means so much! And a huge thank you to all the indie artists who donated their lovely items for this contest, as well. You all rock!

7 comments:

MaryMo said...

Fun Contest!
Congrats to the winners!

Wannabe said...

Just emailed you! I am so excited I'm about to pee my pants...okay maybe not, but still!!! :)

sulu-design said...

Excellent contest! I hope it tipped you (and all of us readers) off to some new designers. Thanks again for all of your efforts to make independent designers found!

majamom said...

well.. HOLY CRACKERS!!!!

THanks so much!

Im a gonna get me a lottery ticket now that luck is shining down on me! =)

SUpporting and promoting independent artists is one of my missions , so if you ever come up with a way we can work together as a group,- just catch the next big wind into the desert and fill me in.

CHeers!

Handmade Girl said...

*waaah* I'm not a winner. :)

Jo said...

Me neither *sniff* but no worries! Great little comp Jessica, and some fab links from people to new sites and designers. Cheers all!
Oh and congrats on 500 posts! x

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats congrats to them all! you are too sweet, jessica :)