Pins and Tomatoes


Pins and Tomatoes is an online consignment shop for indie artists & crafters. Here you can purchase fabulous goods by Paper Relics, Ktt, In Craft We Trust, and 144 Collection. I have featured Paper Relics before & their postcards are divine. I have a set proudly framed in my home. This is the first time I've seen Ktt's products & I have to say that I am loving their tees, especially the octopus design! In Craft We Trust makes a pin set for just about every taste, including those who love robots. 144 Collection has a variety of lovely handbags to choose from. I believe my favorite is the denim wristlet. If you are interested in putting some of your handmade products on consignment, contact Pins and Tomatoes today.

1 comments:

hiphostess said...

what a great website! I love the little felt things they have - especially the crystal flower pins and the adorable little owls :)