Another Bright Idea


I discovered Another Bright Idea one day when I stumbled upon their fabulous Flickr page. I knew this one was a true funky find the minute I saw this photo of a pooch modeling a handmade canine hoodie sweater! I so want Abby to wear one of these, but she hates clothing. Maybe this stylish number could change her mind about dressing up. There's also this beautiful pink hoodie for your pooch. You'll also find these adorable crochet bookworms that can hang out in your books. Fun! You can also place custom orders. And don't you just adore the logo?

5 comments:

kstyle said...

I love the hoodie and your halloween banner is awesome.
Check out the contest i'm having over at kstyle. Its going to be fun.
k

Anonymous said...

That is seriously one of the best dog sweaters ever. A hood?! And the color! Love it.

Anonymous said...

To cute! I wonder if our new little pooch would sport one of those around?

Becka said...

That is such a sweet little green sweater. I myself am no good at knitting or crocheting so I think I will stick to sewing. ;-) Like your blog here!

Anonymous said...

Stylish pooch!

Gabriela Delworth
Toronto, Canada