Teka and Zoe

Michelle Mahler is the talented designer behind Teka and Zoe. She has created an eclectic mix of beautiful jewelry designs using various unique beads & stones. I especially love the necklaces, specifically the colorful Greek washer bead & silver piece. And the Japanese 6 into 1 chain maille pendant is extraordinary. I could go on & on naming all the fabulous earring & bracelet designs I'm pining over. Instead, I will let you go peruse all of the great pieces Teka and Zoe has to offer. And be sure to stop by the Teka & Zoe Etsy shop, too!

3 comments:

Funky Joe D. said...

Wow I really like their website colors.

Did you see this on their site pertaining to their Newsletter?...

"Receive a $5 gift Certificate if you sign up today."

VERY COOL!!

Kristen =) said...

I love this..
http://www.tekaandzoe.com/Neck/NecklaceV.jpg

Teka and Zoe said...

Thnx for finding me Funky!!
Michelle TekaandZoe.com