Funky Chic Designs

With spring on the horizon I am itching to refurbish my wardrobe with some new accessories. Funky Chic Designs is a great place to find funky handmade purses & other accessories. I've never carried an A-Line style bag before, but the English Countryside purse looks fabulous. A Burst of Spring is a cheerful bag perfect for the upcoming season. If you're looking for something a bit edgier, take a look at the Rock Star bag. Of course, Diva Doggies is a print that is hard to pass up in my book. Adorable! Check out all the cool items Funky Chic Designs has to offer including yoga mat bags and wristlets.

4 comments:

Emilia Jane said...

I'm in love with your blog! I'm going to add a link on my blog list. Look for it soon!

Angela said...

Hi! the box that I won arrived today, I love everything! and my little girl made this scrapbook page using the cards that came in the box:http://bp3.blogger.com/_WL3t_79OYNk/R9moiDm8Y6I/AAAAAAAACo0/OMmDBajXNHA/s1600-h/funkyfinds3.jpg...thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, lovely design and great art work. I really liked it very much. Some times I think to design such types of bag.

Anonymous said...

Hey, the art work is really too good. Every one will be impressed and would like to do something for themselves.