Georgie Love


As a tribute to all my new Aussie friends, I wanted to post about Georgie Love which I read about on Design Sponge. All goods on this site are crafted by indie artists in Australia. This necklace is so beautiful & aren't these little giraffe badges adorable? There's pages of beautiful bags, my favorite being the one-third purse! And I always love stationery - lots of cool stuff here. Perhaps my favorite items overall are the gorgeous hand-painted jewelry hangers. Here's a handy conversion calculator.

4 comments:

Georgie Love said...

Hey! Thanks for the heads-up. :-) So lovely to be discovered by our overseas friends!

All the best!
Sal & Georgie

thebutterflycollector said...

hi, another aussie here, I found georgie love not long ago and love all the gorgeous things in there!!!! Great Blog, will be back to visit regularly!

Anonymous said...

Hi there - I'm the web designer for Georgie Love, so thanks for putting up a link to the site :-) FYI, you can select the currency (US, EUR or AU dollars) using the handy drop-down in the top left corner. Convenient!

Anastasia said...

I read about this on desgin sponge too - never heard of Georgie Love before - thanks for the heads up!