Angela Adams


I'd venture a guess that most of you, if not all, know who Angela Adams is. And even if you don't recognize the name, you've surely seen her bold designs all over the place. Well, I wanted to post them as well because I do admire her designs. Of course the paper goods are my favorites, either because of my love for stationery or because they tend to be the only thing fitting into my tiny budget! I'm not typically drawn to yellow (EVER); however, I do like this wallet quite a bit. And look at all the gorgeous wool and cotton rugs! Lots of eye candy here folks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the paper goods on this site! Such eye candy.

I came across another blog this morning and thought of you - www.creature_comforts.typepad.com. You may know this site already but thought I'd share it with you, just in case!