Southern Brand

I've been out of Texas for about a month now & I have really come to appreciate some things you find in the South. You'll be hard-pressed to find biscuits and gravy up North, and people aren't too big on 'yes ma'am' and 'no sir.' Don't get me wrong, I am loving the experience of living in Pennsylvania, but my roots run deep in the South. Perhaps that is why I like Southern Brand so much. This company offers unique products like limited edition Cowhide Slip Covers, perfect for your iPod or cell phone, and cowhide koozies. Little ones will look adorable in tees declaring that they're a lil' bit country. Personally I have a long wish list that includes the Country and Southern Belle tees that have been through a vintage wash process. Of course, gentlemen have several great options available, as well.

0 comments: