Pet Finds

Our Yellow Labrador, Beau Bradley, hasn't been feeling 100%, so pets are on the forefront of my mind. I know many of my readers are pet lovers, so I decided to share some of my favorite finds for pets & those who care for them.

1. Bumble Belly Designs offers leash holders that are just as cute as their shop name! I also love the Woof pillow.

2. 2 Dog Studio features wonderful dog portraits by mixed media artist by Wendy who has a passion for painting ~ a passion for painting dogs!

3. Sweet Harvest Farms offers decadent, all-natural soap for your pooch.

4. PretaPawte is a great source for funky cat and dog collars. I especially like the Pink Hibiscus print.

5. Freekibble.com's primary mission is to provide good, healthy food dog and cat food to those shelters who are working so hard to see that none of them go hungry. Buy a box of GOOD BUDDY® Mimi's Favorite Mac & Cheese Dog Cookies & Castor And Pollux Pet Works will donate a meal to freekibble.com.

6. Dress up your stylish pet in a Humorous Hounds tee. Your dog is fearless, so tell everyone your dog meets!

7. I Heart Dogs Studio is another great source for pet portraits. Of course, you may find some that have a bit of a humorous twist, such as Barcchus, the canine god of wine!

8. Barkology features fashion tees, embellished head ware, totes and more. The Sleeps With Dogs tee is very appropriate in this household.

9. I love Pup-Pup Designs' customizable PupID! collar. You can also customize a coordinating lead.

10. Dog lover or not, you don't want to miss the hilarious poodle cards offered by Haley's Handmades. You can even color your own calendar full of different poodle scenes.

1 comments:

PretaPawte said...

Thanks for featuring my collar