SockMonkey.net

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times...I LOVE MONKEYS! It's my parents' fault for giving me a stuffed monkey, Mr. Chimps, for Christmas when I was a wee one. Anyway, imagine my delight when I discovered SockMonkey.net. This website is the perfect place for crafters & monkey lovers alike. There's tons of sock monkey patterns available, including one for an "I Love My Sock Monkey" scarf and crochet skirt for a sock monkey. You will also find sock monkey books and links to more great sock monkey websites. However, my favorite thing about SockMonkey.net are the DIY kits. These kits include everything you need to make your own handmade Sock Monkey. You can even opt for a pre-sewn kit that requires no sewing machine! I have two of the fabulous kits to giveaway for the May Crafts & Hobbies giveaway. Enter today!

5 comments:

Funky Joe D. said...

The Sock Monkey Rules!

Kristen =) said...

I want one... I want one.....

Angie Delarie said...

Ok sooo love these little cheeky monkeys and soo want one !!! to do a great LOL>>>>with another cheeky monkey!!!

Jen said...

Awww! These Sock Monkeys are so cute

Mary Blye Howe Posani said...

Hi! A dear old friend of the family made me a sock monkey 50 years ago & my dogs tore it up last week. I'm devastated. I have some of the pieces and wondered if anyone can sew one for me using the pieces I have? My name is Mary and my number is 817-281-1172. Email mary_blye@sbcglobal.net. Thank you!!