She's SO Creative

Stephanie Orma is the creator of She's SO Creative, a new line of clever greeting cards. Her Etsy shop features a small selection of She's SO Creative products, most of which will be offered for a limited time only. Once sold out they will be replaced with new ones, so check back often. Other products are carried at various retailers. Stephanie says her ideas and inspiration come from everywhere, everybody and everything, so be forewarned – the next conversation you have with her could end up on a greeting card. The collection includes everything from birthday cards to Mother’s Day cards. There's even new puppy greeting cards. I especially love the chick flick illustration, as well as the doggy card I can certainly relate to. Blank everyday note cards in boxed sets of six are also available. Each card is hand-drawn by Stephanie and printed on premium 30% post consumer waste recycled natural stock.

3 comments:

STEPHANIE. said...

Hello! This is my second or third time to your blog...and I love it! It is so great to see what funky and creative stuff people have made. How fun...love the cards :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting about my cards! I really appreciate. And keep up the great work with your blog -I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Hey nice blog my friend.There is unique web-based system that allows you to send real greeting cards online with a click of your mouse! You choose type message and upload a picture into your card . We print stuff ,stamp and send it!