Manhandled


One of my favorite scrapbookers, Emily Adams, gave me the heads up on her husband Matt's Etsy shop, ManHandled, which opened today. Don't you adore the name!? Matt's been struggling to quit smoking and has decided to turn to crafting to relieve some stress. I love this concept not only because it's fabulous that he quit smoking, but also because he's replaced a bad habit with a good one! Emily does some of the design, but Matt does 100% of the construction. I love these books! The Bingo book has a very cool vintage vibe, as does the cool Harley Roadtrip journal. And the sparkly gems on the Bird in the Hand journal adds just the right touch of girliness for me. Of course, I am also digging the graphic boldness of this limited edition spiral journal, as well. Check out all the fabulous items from this powerhouse couple!

1 comments:

Emily Adams said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Matt just got home & saw it & was thrilled! We're having a lot of fun coming up with ideas for the site. I'll keep you posted.