The Crafty Wino


The Crafty Wino is the perfect resource when looking for gifts for wine lovers. Here you will find lots of innovative ideas which incorporate the use of wine corks & other materials. I especially love the large corky trivet and the wine cork coasters. There are lots of beautiful wine glass charms to choose from, including these adorable turtle charms. I love the girls night charms, as well. Other cool products include the Bunch of Grapes message board, the cardinal birdhouse complete with corky roof, and the corky keychains. Also of note, free shipping until April 27th!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Jessica,

Thank you so much for featuring my shop in your fun blog! It's been a dream of mine to sell what I make, and Etsy has been the best place to make it possible.

Thanks again! Connie

Anonymous said...

I just ordered the Bunch of Grapes message board and the frog charms for a bridal shower I am going to in a couple of weeks! The bride will love them! And I like the fact that I got a gift that she didn't register for - it makes it more exciting and special I think. Thanks for the find!