Jenni Bowlin Studio


I love scrapbooking, ephemera & paper goods. So I was thrilled when I discovered Jenny Bowlin's Studio featuring lots of great supplies for crafters. The black and red label stickers have a vintage feel that makes them very appealing to me. I also love the black line papers & these adorable scalloped chipboard frames. Jenni also puts together monthly scrapbooking kits, as well as Junque Boxes which include a hodge podge of various items. Have a look around at all the fabulous things featured on her site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the website info! I am going to order some tickets and chipboard houses! Too cute!!

Ann-Marie said...

WOW!! thanks for sharing this!!
your blog is great- but it's causing me to spend a LOT of money ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm loving those label stickers and paper, too! Really like Jenni's style.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for featuring Jenny Bowlin! I ordered several things and can't wait to receive them! Fun and different items!