Paper Candy

Paper Candy is a wonderful source for scrapbooking & stamping products. The Martha Pill stamp is a riot, and on certain days I could certainly relate to the People Pill. I have recently fallen in love with clear stamps & the organic sets are beautiful. The Sweet Cakes & Birthday sets are perfect for card making. Of course I am dying to own Socky and the Satin Party Dress stamp is calling my name. Sadly, you must be a wholesale customer to shop this site, but there's a handy store locator to find retailers online or near you.


kstyle said...

Love your new banner. So happy and makes me think of spring not the 10 inches sof snow we got today. k

yucaree said...

i'm always impressed with the wonderful things you find -- thanks for your hard work finding and posting all of the "funky finds"!

i too wanted the socky stamp and i think you may be able to order online directly at papercandy. i'm not a wholesaler and i was able to create a login and put stuff into my shopping cart. i haven't actually finalized the order yet, but it may not hurt to try: just add stuff to a shopping cart and it'll prompt you to register when you're ready to check-out.